How to Determine Workflows Completed by Month

Joanne Johnson JoanneJohnson at jo-annstores.com
Tue Sep 5 13:25:35 EDT 2006

Hi,

I am a fairly new workflow developer.  My users would like a report of all the workflows of a specific type that have been completed each month.  So completion date must be a selection criteria.  What's the easiest method of selecting workflows by month?   I looked at all the SAP_WAPI function modules and they all need wi_id.

And how would you determine the specific type - - by the workitem task (i.e. WS92000003)?  or the Short Text?  What's the easiest method of distinguishing these certain workflows from others?

I am using SAP 4.7.

Thanks for the help.

Joanne Johnson
Jo-Ann Stores, Inc.