Doubt regarind IQs8 Transaction

vijay srikanth vijay_d15 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 5 09:06:52 EDT 2006

Hi Fellow Wuggers,

If we run the transaction IQS8 in the r/3 sandbox. You will see that there
is an option to see all the PCRs (notifications) raised as of today.

This list contains the following fields

Notification	Required start	Required End	Priority
Description	Author	Status
400000000	09/08/2006	08/10/2006		Request for
Discharge (Enhanced)	USER1	OSNO APRQ

Is there anyway, either standard or customised report to get the additional
details as follows:- STATUS instead of saying OSNO APRQ should say things
like "Submitted", Pending Appproval" or "Approved" etc.
Along with STATUS we should also know with whom the notification is pending
- example Pending with User Userid

Priority is a standard solution for us.

Thanks and Regards,
Vijay