Tying Transactions to Starting Events in Workflow -SAP Version 4.7

Stefaan Vermeulen stefaan.vermeulen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 09:20:49 EDT 2006

Roberto,

Two things are bothering me ;
-You created new events, which off-course have to be triggered by you're own
coding.
You should use function SWE_EVENT_CREATE' somewhere in a user-exit.
-You created a type linkage on the ZBUS object, you should do this on the
BUS object instead to be able to use all functionality and history.

kind regards,
S.