Workflow and Task Deletions Error in a new development client.

"Schrader N., Claude (Enap Refinerías) "Schrader N., Claude (Enap Refinerías)
Mon Oct 23 15:54:55 EDT 2006

Hi,

We have SAP R\3 620 version.
I created a new workflow in our new development client DEV(310) and then
transported it to test and production clients, everything worked well.

Then in PFTC I wanted to delete the newly created workflow and the deletion
failed with a long DUMP explaining:

Program =  SAPLRHDB.

Runtime errors               SAPSQL_INVVALID_FIELDNAME
Exeption                     CX_SY_DYNAMIC_OSQL_SEMANTICS.

The reason for the exception is:

The SELECT clause was specified in an internal table at runtime.

It contains the field name "OTJID", but this does not occur in any of

the database tables listed in the FROM clause.

The hard fact is: WorkFlow and Task deletion fails, task agent update fails
the same way.

Then I came back to transaction SWU3 read SAP Note 31621 and other notes
related to tables T777*. Reports RHTTCP77 and RHSOBJCH.

I am not sure those reports will solve this problem.
I am not sure those reports are not dangerous.
I am not sure WF deletion failed due to T777* tables.

Did someone experience a similar problem?

Thank You,

Claude