Unicode checks active flag on workflow program for object types

Carolyn Fuller fuller at MIT.EDU
Mon Oct 23 14:57:07 EDT 2006

Joerg,

Thank you! Report SWO_SET_UC_FLAG worked like a charm! I tried using
transaction UCCHECK but the transport it created was not complete for
a SWOP class program. SWO_SET_UC_FLAG creates the appropriate transport.

Many thanks!

Carolyn