Unicode checks active flag on workflow program for object types

Joerg Schneider jschneider at crossdocs.de
Mon Oct 23 12:00:31 EDT 2006

Hi,

use report SWO_SET_UC_FLAG for the respective BOR-objects.

 Regards, Joerg Schneider
 Tel.:   +49-7121-385-555
 Mobile: +49-176-2333-9687
 e-mail: jschneider at crossdocs.de

-- This message and any attachment(s) are confidential and may contain
-- privileged information intended only for the use of the individual or
-- company named above. If you are not the intended recipient, please
-- telephone or email the sender and delete this message and any
-- attachment(s) from your system.