Unicode checks active flag on workflow program for object types

Carolyn Fuller fuller at MIT.EDU
Mon Oct 23 11:22:39 EDT 2006

Hi,

MIT is upgrading to ERP 2005 (ECC 6.0) from 4.6c. As part of the
upgrade effort we are making all our custom programs unicode
compliant by setting the program attribute "Unicode checks active"
flag, regenerating the code and resolving any unicode programming
errors that appear.

There does not appear to be any interface that allows me to set this
flag for workflow business object programs. Can anyone tell me how to
set this flag for these programs?

Thanks,

---
Carolyn Fuller