Event Trace - RFC Status: "The ABAP/4 Open SQL array insert results in duplic"

Lowe, Henry henry.lowe at logicacmg.com
Mon Oct 23 07:17:38 EDT 2006

Hi All,

I have recently been having problems getting a work item to kick off
from an event. I have tweaked SWU3 workflow customising this morning so
that I now have all green ticks (I am working on version 4.6C). However,
the work items are still not being generated from the events. In SWEL
Event Trace I am getting the message in the subject line of this mail
next to the RFC Status ('The ABAP/4 Open SQL array insert results in
duplic') which I am assuming is the root cause of my problem. I do not
fully understand what this means however.

Hopefully someone out there can enlighten me ...

Thanks in advance,

Henry.

Henry Lowe
SAP Technical Consultant