Webservice Question?

Soady, Phil phil.soady at sap.com
Fri Oct 20 20:57:05 EDT 2006

Hi Bijay,

web services are not restricted to a single concept.
They can be service that has mutliple methods.
Obviously a single call is for exactly one of the methods.
But the services should be seen as mutiple action capable.

You need the appropriate web service client tool to call the
the service. Contructing the HTTP call by hand is not that easy.

The WSDL from the web service is used by the Web service client.
A good web service client will allow you make entries on a form to call
one of the web services methods.

regards
Phil

Phil Soady