Webservice Question?

Shrestha, Bijay Bijay.Shrestha at pragmatek.com
Fri Oct 20 12:13:37 EDT 2006

Hello everybody,

I know it's not a Workflow question but I thought somebody might have answer for my simple question.

We are in ERP2005 and we created Webservice from BAPI.
When you create webservice from BAPI, you'll see two options from Function Module or from Function Group.
If I create webservice from Function Module and test it from WSAdmin, it works great. It has URL which I could use it to call from browser.

My question is on second option:
I created webservice from Function Group. In Function Group could be multiple FMs. When I test from wsadmin, I see one webservice and below one level I see multiple FMs. Each webservice good. The URL for all these FM webservice is same which is in root (FG) level. The question is how do I call through URL to the FM level webservice.

Please through some light to me.

Thanks.
Bijay Shrestha
Sr. Consultant