Can we add 2 more levels in PR release stategy

kaukabr@yahoo.com kaukabr at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 19 13:30:48 EDT 2006

Hi,
Thanks for your prompt response, that's correct
Approvers codes which has only 8 levels not beyond
this in SAP Standard. I need to add two more levels 9
and 10 as we need all approvers to approve the same
strategy.
Is this is possible I believe nothing is impossible in
SAP. Please suggest any Tips and Tricks here I could
not think more. Appreciated.
Many Thanks,
Regards,
Qhurram