Can we add 2 more levels in PR release stategy

Maorriyan Santoso maorriyan.santoso at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 21:39:22 EDT 2006

Hello.
I assuming you're talking about the SAP Workflow for PR.
SAP Workflow calculate the approver based on the PR configuration (release
group, release code and assignment to object type). This combinaction (with
its classification) grouped in the release strategy. And based on this
release strategy, workflow will calculate how many approver needed by this
PR.

If you want to apply user exit to have more approver leve, you can have a
look around in the MM area.