N-Step BADi Workflow

Kjetil Kilhavn KJETILK at statoil.com
Mon Oct 16 02:28:58 EDT 2006

I can give you a hint for your first question. It is quite simple really, once you know how to set it up you can get a lot of the work done for you by SAP. However, it depends a little on your outcome.

If the outcome's set of possible values is finite you can define the BOR object's method as having a result parameter of this data type. When you use a task with this method in your workflow the step will automatically create one outcome branch for every possibility.

If your result set is infinite you simply return the result and bind it into a workflow container element, and then you use a step of the "multiple condition" type to get your branches.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn, Statoil ØFT KTJ BAS DEV SAP