N-Step BADi Workflow

Narendiran Rathinavelu nare_rath at yahoo.co.in
Fri Oct 13 08:52:31 EDT 2006

Hi Everyone,

    I am as good as a beginner to workflow development. I need some help on the following issues:

1 . I want to implement my own method in a custom subtype Z_BUS2121, In this method I want to check for a particular criteria and if this criteria is met then the corresponding outcome of the workflow should take the corresponding outcome path.

for example

in Z_BUS2121

begin_method mymethod changing container.

case xxx.
when 'aa'.
// workflow should take the corresponding outcome path.
when 'bb'.
// workflow should take the corresponding outcome path.
endcase.

end_method.

can any one give some inputs on how to do it?

2 . I am using the N-STEP BADI approval workflow WS14000134 , please can anyone send me an implementation example code for the BADI BBP_WFL_APPROV_BADI to get the list of approvers.

Any Help will be deeply appreciated.

Regards
Narendiran Rathinavelu.