Workflow Documentation Template

Awosika, Lola lola.oluwa at siemens.com
Fri Oct 13 09:28:11 EDT 2006

Thank you very much Sue .

Lola.

-----Original Message-----
From: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu [mailto:sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu] On Behalf
Of Susan R. Keohan
Sent: 13 October 2006 15:27
To: SAP Workflow Users' Group
Subject: Re: Workflow Documentation Template

All,

Sorry, I never thought anyone would go back to my previous incarnation
at MIT Campus (when I had a little folder that was accessible to the
world).

I do not know where this folder has gone; I suspect my friends back on
Campus have done some cleanup, and it no longer exists.

So I've dug around and come up with the original template... Developed
by Gretchen Roberts (hello Gretchen, are you out there?).  Please bear
in mind that this is fairly dated, so you should probably examine it
closely to see if it covers everything.

And I would be really remiss if I did not mention that 'The Book' has a
pretty comprehensive set of checklists in Appendix B, which could easily

be adopted to your own documentation template!

Sue