Workflow and Enterprise Portal...

Chantal C Spenard cspenard at ca.ibm.com
Fri Oct 13 07:53:31 EDT 2006

Hello,

Here is are my questions?

Where can I find a list of all the columns that can be displayed for a
WorkItem, like, Subject, Sent by, Priority, Due Date, etc...
The Notification button on the UWL, what type of workflow notification are
displayed thru this button ?
I have this workflow that has been running without a problem in Production
for years, now that we have set up the Enterprise Portal in test and that
I am executing this workflow in test, I have a problem with it...
Thecompletion notifications that it is sending, it is sending it to
everybody, Why ?

Thanks a lot for our time and advise,
Chantal Spénard

IBM Consulting Services/IBM Services-conseils en affaires
1360 Boul. René-Lévesque Ouest, Suite 400
Montréal Québec
H3G 2W6
tel./tél.: (514) 715-9272
internet mail/courriel : cspenard at ca.ibm.com