System upgrade to 7.0

Simmons, Anne E AMullen at citgo.com
Tue Oct 10 16:00:07 EDT 2006

We are getting ready to upgrade from 4.6C to 7.0.  I have been given the
job to play in a new upgraded system to determine how much work will be
required to keep our current workflow system running.  I am testing some
of our existing workflows and of course am running into issues.

Is there some type of documentation somewhere that has information for a
workflow administrator involved in an upgrade?  I am seeing that a lot
of things have changed.  It is difficult to estimate the time and work
involved without knowing more about any changes that have been made in
the workflow system.

Thanks!
Anne