Execute workitem via e-mail/internet

Andy Curtis abcurtis at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 10:10:50 EDT 2006

Henk

check out the SAP Connect doco:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005vp/helpdata/en/2b/d925bf4b8a11d1894c0000e8323c4f/frameset.htm

I did think that there was some mapping to be done between SAP and the email
server, but it might be that SAP now being a WAS that with a SMTP 'plug in'
it can send/receive emails directly and not via the email server that your
company uses.  (Like this means anything to me! You are going to have to ask
a Basis person I'm afraid).

Then check out the 'Inbound Distribution' menu item of the SAP Connect help,
to see what it says about SO28 and distributing the inbound email to start a
Workflow.

Hope this helps, I've always wanted to do this/get this working.

Andy