Issue with shopping cart not reaching subsequent approver

Mark Pyc mark.pyc at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 07:35:33 EDT 2006

In my testing, yes it has always matched, but I've been told by others that
what you see is not necesarily what you get. It's a bit messy but try having
a look at the container elements APPROVALITEMLIST, EXCLUDEDAGENTS in
WS14500013 and match that up with elements ITEMAPPOBJTABLE and APPROVERLIST
in WS14500015.

I don't have any answers for you as such. But something mustn't be linking
up between these tables.

Good luck,
Mark