workflow relase purchase requisition

cool_dude2kin cool_dude2kin at yahoo.co.in
Tue Oct 3 01:15:38 EDT 2006

Hi Flavio,
 Thanks for the info.
 In the case of PR release at the header level,all the items will be released when PR is released at the header level.So it's all or none scenario for the items in the PR(All will be released when PR header is released or None if PR is not released at the header level).
So I have created a subtype of  BUS2105 and  a method to check the above logic and return a flag.It works fine.

Thanks,
Kiran.