Emailing comments included in task completion

Kjetil Kilhavn KJETILK at statoil.com
Mon Oct 2 12:08:53 EDT 2006

I am not sure if I understood you correct Bilal, but if you look at
object type SOFM you will see that the attributes don't include the body
of the document. You can perhaps achieve your goal by using method
"Attach" in an AFTER method on your Send Mail step? Not sure if that
would work, the message may have been sent before the AFTER method
executes. (I assume you are using a Send Mail step to notify the
initiator.)

As you don't write what version you are on I don't know if you have
BEFORE and AFTER methods in your system.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn, Statoil OFT GBS BAS DEV SAP

this message.
Thank you.