Transaction SWU3 .. Maintain prefix Numbres.

Mike Pokraka asap at workflowconnections.com
Mon Oct 2 07:05:02 EDT 2006

Hi Claude,
You only need to maintain prefix numbers in systems where you are going to
develop workflows. Are you saying you are moving development to a new
client? This is not a small job...

If you are going to develop in the new client you will need a prefix
number. Development in two clients is probably going to be a bit chaotic.
It may even be a good idea to create a new prefix number for your new
environment.

Cheers,
Mike