Emailing comments included in task completion

Bilal Nazir bilal.nazir at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 00:52:23 EDT 2006

Hi all

The issue i am facing is that i have a workflow for releasing purchase
order. In this workflow i am sending a user decision task to my user who
accepts or rejects the PO. Now i have also checked on Confirm End of
processing which results in a pop up from where user can create an
attachment message to send along with it.

What I need to do is send this description, to the initiator of the
workflow, that the user creates as an SAP office Document Attachment which
is of the form RAW Message. Now I dont need to send a task rather i am
creating an email which is sent to the users email address instead of his
SAP Inbox. The problem is that when I am opening that attached object to
include its details in the email that i compose, I am only getting the title
of the document and other object related details. What I want is the actual
text that user wrote in that object, I am not able to find that. Can anybody
help me out finding it?

Or if anyone has any other solution through which i can have the user enter
his comments and then i can send those to the initiator of workflow. Any
help would be appreciated.

Regards,
Bilal Nazir