Transaction SWU3 .. Maintain prefix Numbres.

kaukabr@yahoo.com kaukabr at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 1 08:15:59 EDT 2006

Hi Claude:
Looks Like you are on correct direction as standard
system Maintains this Table:
Example of Maintain Prefix:
Active   Prefix NO.  SAP System   Client  Pack
Green     999          KI4         600    FBAS or (Any
Pack Except $Temp which is not trnasportable)

Cheers
Aziz

--- "Schrader N., Claude (Enap Refinerías)"