WUG Baby

Susan R. Keohan keohan at ll.mit.edu
Wed Nov 29 11:26:38 EST 2006

Actually, I heard he (Cassidy) was going to give a presentation at ASUG
2007/Sapphire '07, in fabulous Atlanta Georgia, on Workflow for Beginners!

To see Cassidy, or to compete for a coveted Speaker slot at this unique
co-location of ASUG and SAPPHIRE, please visit ASUG.COM, and submit your
own abstract!!

I guess this was a big 'Wait for Event'... for M Pyc.

Alon Raskin wrote:
> I think a 'famous' Wugger just had a baby!
>
> For anonymity's sake, lets just call him M Pyc.
>
> Congratulations Mark and I expect that little Cassidy will be signing up and contributing shortly to this list.
>
> Alon

Susan R. Keohan
SAP Workflow Developer
MIT Lincoln Laboratory