How to continue stopped WF instances in production

Yung. David David.Yung at esb.ie
Wed Nov 29 11:37:14 EST 2006

This is a response that we got through OSS about the same problem that
we had recently... we're on 4.6C as well.  It did the trick for us, and
might I add that this tip went straight into my How To's spreadsheet for
future reference!

"If a work item is hanging in status Started or In process you can try
to restart via the following:

- Background steps
1) Set Breakpoint in SWP_CALLBACK_WI_DONE
where SWW_WI_CALLBACK_FLAG_READ is called.

2) Run function SWP_WORKITEM_CALLBACK_REPEAT
with the workitem corresponding to the final
step before the termination occurred.

3) In the debugger clear variable LC_FLAG_CALLBACK
and then let the program continue.

- Dialog steps
1) SWP_WORKITEM_CALLBACK_REPEAT"

Kind regards,