Workflow at Credit Memo create

sapedi2000 sapedi2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 28 10:34:15 EST 2006

Larry,

The requirement for me is to trigger from FB75 and I
have not been able to trigger from FB75 yet. However,
the SAP environment provided to me does not have all
the FI configuration, master data, etc.. in place,
which I suspect could be partly the issue.

I am waiting for the sandbox to be available to start
prototyping and will provide an update.

BR//Zack