Custom Text for 'User Decision' step in workflow

lianghuan.x.hu@accenture.com lianghuan.x.hu at accenture.com
Mon Nov 27 14:04:21 EST 2006

Hi Aaurabh:

SWL0_PREVIEW_DEMO_TEXT_ONLY has only one line of code:
'e_info-dialogtext = 'SWL_IB_PV_DEMO'. It actually gets texts from the
database table DOKTL where ID = 'DT' and OBJECT = 'SWL_IB_PV_DEMO'. So
it is necessary to maintain the tables DOKHL and DOKTL to add your texts
and then create a FM similar to SWL0_PREVIEW_DEMO_TEXT_ONLY.

But as PaulB' suggested, I would rather create my own task based on
DECISION-PROCESS.

Cheers,
Larry Hu