OT: workflows.de domain in transit

Rickayzen, Alan alan.rickayzen at sap.com
Fri Nov 24 03:18:27 EST 2006

Off-topic and semi-commercial - well charity anyway

Hi (german readers),

I've got the domain www.workflows.de which is in transit because the
provider went broke.
I can keep it (but I won't), give it back to denic or pass it on.

Maybe there's someone in this community who wants it so I'm offering it
here just in case. You need to have an internet provider that can supply
the webspace e.t.c.

If there are no takers I'll give it back to denic.
If there are many takers then I might ask for a donation to amnesty
international providing that  the logistics are simple.

So if you are interested send me a mail           to
alan at workflowing dott com..

I have to give it back by the 1st of december so in keeping with
workflow philosophy there is a deadline :-)
All the best,
Alan