approval shopping cart workflow

Ola Ladi ladi_ola2003 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 27 02:05:56 EST 2006

Hi Vijay,

  1. Check the Possible agents assignment for the dialog step.
  2. Validate that the BADI implementation in the testing system is ACTIVE.

  Hope it helps.

  Regards,

  Ladi

vijay srikanth <vijay_d15 at hotmail.com> wrote:
      Hi,

  we have one strange problem. the shopping cart workflow with a badi works well in one system. while in another testing system, our workflow doesn't work, when I look at the workflow log in the erroneous system it stops at step (Approval of shopping cart)(No Agent)Ready and the step is in ready state. It doesn't go forward and the work item doesn't appear in the inbox of the user in the web browser. This is happening only in one system, while in another system this step is working fine. I am not sure why this problem is occurring I ran SWU_OBUF in the error system still the workflow log tells the same thing. (No Agent) Ready.....Has anybody faced a similar problem...please do reply and help.

  Regards,
  Vijay