approval shopping cart workflow

Kjetil Kilhavn KJETILK at statoil.com
Mon Nov 27 01:26:37 EST 2006

I'm not familiar with the solution, but in general when the behaviour is
different in two systems you should check the agent definitions. In your
case it seems particularly relevant. You don't write that you have
verified neither possible agents or role agents (if that is relevant),
so I assume you haven't.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn, Statoil OFT GBS BAS DEV SAP