Does anyone have anything against seing Guided Proceduresquestions here?

Mark Pyc mark.pyc at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 11:51:48 EST 2006

Aye!

I recently attended a SAP Workshop and apparently SAP are pumping huge
development effort into the area. I also see it as a natural extension but
from what I've seen although it is being marketed as an end-user/functional
consultant tool I don't believe it for a second. I'm sure there will be
plenty of tricks and traps to keep the techo's entertained.

Have fun,
Mark