Work item creation delay after event received

Mikko Mäki-Rahkola mikkomr at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 14:12:29 EST 2006

 Hi Mark,

thanks for the help. I wasn't able to test the actual problem (about
production system performance with a mass IDoc deletion run creating
thousands of events in a small time) at first but testing it with another
event creator & workflow I managed to recreate the error.

When testing I could see the event was actually created and caught by the
workflow immediately, so everything was ok behind the scenes. It was
just the workflow log which showed the start event time to be one hour late,
the event log itself showed ok.

So I'll probably be in touch with OSS about this...

Thanks,
Mikko