Workflow transports are not complete

Mike Pokraka asap at workflowconnections.com
Mon Nov 13 06:25:25 EST 2006

Hi Manish,
All three 'problems' you describe are agent assignment or event linkage,
both of which are customizing, sounds like you're missing the customizing
transport.
Note, if you don't have agent assignment configured as transportable, the
general task setting won't create a transport request.

Cheers,
Mike

On Sun, November 12, 2006 04:05, Khanna, Manish wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> We've observed this behavior for a long time. The workflow transports
are not always complete.

> Most frequent problems are
>
> 1. Decision tasks set as General task no longer remain as general task
in subsequent systems.
> 2. Event type linkage (to start the main workflow) gets deactivated 3.
In case of new workflows with event type linkage, the entry is not
created in SWETYPV by default. This needs another customizing request.