Define field restriction for Event

Kobi Sasson ksasson at visonic.com
Thu Nov 9 06:31:06 EST 2006

Hi
I am already delegate the relationship betwin vbap->zvbap
but still in swu_ewcd (change document) i am getting this error

                    Guillermo Vera
                    <guillermo.vera at rea       To:     "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at MIT.EDU>
                    ltech.com>                cc:
                    Sent by:                  Subject:     Re: Define field restriction  for Event
                    sap-wug-bounces at MIT
                    .EDU

                    08/11/2006 17:40
                    Please respond to
                    "SAP Workflow
                    Users' Group"

Hi Kobi ,

 You must establish a delegate relationship between VBAP->ZVBAP in
business object builder . This means that wherever VBAP is referred ,
runtime system replace it for the delegate one (in your case ZVBAP).

 Then you can define the field restriction with VBAP BO.

I hope this will be useful 4 u.

Regards.