Define field restriction for Event

Guillermo Vera guillermo.vera at realtech.com
Wed Nov 8 10:40:57 EST 2006

Hi Kobi ,

 You must establish a delegate relationship between VBAP->ZVBAP in
business object builder . This means that wherever VBAP is referred ,
runtime system replace it for the delegate one (in your case ZVBAP).

 Then you can define the field restriction with VBAP BO.

I hope this will be useful 4 u.

Regards.