Using BDC in a FuncLoc workflow

workflow99@aol.com workflow99 at aol.com
Wed Nov 8 08:00:42 EST 2006

Paul,

I  did use BDCs in Workflow. You have to make sure you have a way to correct any errors and continue with the workflow.

My first approach would be to contact SAP since they have provided a way to extend the table IFLOT as well as user exits to populate them the feature should be extended to the BAPI as well. In one of my previous projects SAP did modify a BADI where the extended structure was not available to any of the methods when we approached them and explained the situation and the business need.

Or, you can do a BDC for IL01 instead of a two step process (Assuming the extended fields are available on the Create screen and processed from a user exit).
Why not cre

Best Regards,
Ramki Maley.