Creating Excel sheets in background [slightly OT]

Bibby, David david.bibby at linklaters.com
Fri Nov 3 07:28:47 EST 2006

Mike,
Only just seen your mail but I recently had to write a program that runs
in background and then e-mails the results in Excel format to a list of
users (determines from a workflow rule).

Not sure if it would help but if you want I can send you the relevant
bits from the program.
It's pretty basic i.e. no colour coding or multiple sheets but it might
be a start for you.
Rgds
David