SRM 4.0 - Shopping cart approval

Márton Zsolt Zsolt.Marton at t-systems.co.hu
Fri Nov 3 04:37:25 EST 2006

Hi all!

We are in SRM 4.0, SP level: 0010

We are using the standard workflow WS1000060 (Workflow Without Approval Shopping Cart), without any modifications for creating PO-s from shopping cart.

Start events: BUS2121 - SAVED, In case of error linkage: 3- do not change linkage

Simulating the  event in SWU0 for this object type the system selects our workflow, but creating and saving the shopping cart nothing happens. Only the sub workflow is created in waiting status without any starting event. (as you can see in attached file.) The event log is also empty.

Another strange behavior is: when we create the event manually in SWUE, the workflow starts without any problem.

The  SWEQADM is also empty.

Does anybody faced this problem before?
Thanks,
Zsolt