Creating Excel sheets in background

Andy Curtis abcurtis at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 04:11:08 EST 2006

 Mike

What a cool project you must be working on!  It is possible to store an XLS
file as a MIME object in SE80.  Could you store a template XLS as a MIME
object, read it and edit it as an internal table using an FM like

'text_convert_xls_to_sap'
and email the edited file as an attachment?

I haven't tried it, but it might give you some ideas.

Andy