Anonymous user

John A Haworth jhoworth at csc.com
Thu Nov 2 05:59:15 EST 2006

Hi

Trying to set up an early archiving workflow, the process is failing at
the very first step, in that when I try to bring in the scanned image, i
get the error that 'no user is defined for service sap/bc/contentserver' I
have never needed to carry out this step in previous versions (currently
on ECC5 N2004S) when I try and define a user it then tells me that the
user has to be an 'anonymous user' which is a definition from the the
Portal.

I appreciate this may not be a workflow issue, but I thought someone may
have come across it.

Many thanks

John

written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of
e-mail for such purpose.