SRM 5.0 - Long Dump after changing container

Susan R. Keohan keohan at ll.mit.edu
Thu Nov 2 08:33:14 EST 2006

Hello all,

Our Shopping Cart Workflows (based on SAP-delivered Workflows)were using
a structure for the notifications. We changed the structure
name and the structure itself.

After the change, we are having dumps in standard SAP code in 1) the
inbox when trying to drill into a work item 2) when checking the
workflow container elements.

The short dump is UC_OBJECTS_NOT_CONVERTIBLE, in  the ABAP program
"SAPLSWCD" - in "MOVE_CONTAINER_TO_VALUE".
The main program was "SAPLBW02 ".

We've been searching OSS for applicable notes, and submitted a customer
message, but I wanted to check the experts while I am waiting for SAP to
get back to us.

Any clues out there ?

--
Susan R. Keohan