Res: No event published when Acct Document Posted using TxFB01

DeLeon, Roberto C. Roberto.DeLeon at aaipharma.com
Wed Nov 1 14:11:29 EST 2006

Joanne,

I am having a similar problem as Dale but with business object type BUS2075 and event "create" when using transaction KO04 to create
an internal order.
The "change" event will work if you use the change documents wizard SWU_EWCD to set it up; but it will not work for the create event.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Roberto.