LIV 'R' Block invoice workflow

John A Haworth jhoworth at csc.com
Thu May 25 10:31:08 EDT 2006

Hi

Thanks for that. I think I can use this in a similar process. I am looking
for price, quantity and quality reasons, not just price, but a custom
method and I should be ok.

Cheers

JOhn

written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of
e-mail for such purpose.

Edwin Mukusha <emukusha
@nebraska.edu>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces
24/05/2006 14:28
Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group"