Maintain Areas of Responsibility for Agent Assignment

PEOU Tom T Tom_PEOU at rta.nsw.gov.au
Wed May 24 19:38:44 EDT 2006

Hi Qhurram,

It was my pleasure - I'm happy to see that you got it working.
Rule 157 is very useful if you want to find the direct manager of an
agent (according to your org structure).
In saying that, there are many ways to find an agent or superior, either
by using roles, sub-workflows or ABAP.
Good luck with the many more workflows you'll be creating.

Kind regards,
Tom

Tom Peou
Workflow & ESS Administrator
Roads & Traffic Authority

Hello TOM:
Many Many thanks, and I could appreciate this for
ever. You have very good understanding and skills.
I did this, it took me almost four hours.
Binding is the most effective criteria here. I have to
ask you whether the SAP RULE 157 is useful in this
situation. Plus I have to set up another workflow for
Accountants to recieve trip completed status, I
believe this time it should be easier. Many thanks
again. Great.
My Level best regards,
Qhurram

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachment to it are intended only to be read or used by the named addressee. It is confidential and may contain legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistaken transmission to you. The RTA is not responsible for any unauthorised alterations to this e-mail or attachment to it. Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of the RTA. If you receive this e-mail in error, please immediately delete it from your system and notify the sender. You must not disclose, copy or use any part of this e-mail if you are not the intended recipient.