Workflow template transport to QA.

vijay srikanth vijay_d15 at hotmail.com
Wed May 24 06:47:48 EDT 2006

Hi Bala,

Any change or not in the individual tasks, they would be added to the same
transport request of the main workflow template change. Have you verified
that. There maybe the case, that minor changes, to the workflow template
contain tasks that exist in a different transport request (which might not
have moved to QA), that might be causing the error, because after going to
QA the workflow template might not be finding that context there. Otherwise,
there might be some other basis related transport issue.

Regards,
Vijay