Workflow template transport to QA.

Balasubramanian pbala_1996 at yahoo.com
Wed May 24 06:00:37 EDT 2006

Hi All,

  Since, I have already transport the individual standard tasks and workflow template earlier to the QA and tested successfully.

  Now, there is a change in the workflow template alone. So, I changed the workflow template and I am trying to transport a workflow template object only to the QA server. I am getting the error code 8, which says "Transport carried out with errors" "Individual objects could not be transported successfully".

  Please share your views that whether I can transport the workflow template alone. Do I need to transport the individual sub objects like standard task etc, as there is no change to those tasks.

  Thanks
  Bala