Maintain Areas of Responsibility for Agent Assignment

kaukabr@yahoo.com kaukabr at yahoo.com
Tue May 23 14:24:11 EDT 2006

Hello Tom:
Today I got registered as a Developer, and I could do
most of the things as you guided like:
A) To instantiate the employee record of the
WF_Initiator, I would suggest that you create a
‘Subtype’ (call it ZBUS1065 for example) of object
BUS1065.
I did this, thanks.
B)Then delegate your subtype to BUS1065 (do this
through SWO6).
I did This, thanks.

C) Add an ATTRIBUTE of Organizational Unit to your
Subtype – Create it with ABAP Dictionary Field
Proposal with table PA0001. Select field ORGEH.
I did this thanks.
D) Generate your Subtype.
I did generated.
>From Here:
D)Now in your WF, you need to INSTANTIATE the Business
Object. The key field is the PERNR of the WF_Initiator
and the Object type is BUS1065.
Bind it to a container of object type BUS1065.
Once instantiated, you should have a container with
employee details of the WF_Initiator including the Org
Unit.
I am sorry, I couldn't do this I am having difficulty
to do this. How to Instantiate the object in the
workflow do I have create a new element in the
workflow container. And how to bind A container of
obJect type BUS1065. I am not able to do any of these.
Please guide me I almost did I wish I could do this
too. I appreciate your help and as well how to bind
this Org. unit to my role (I think I did this
previously). I hope could complete this Now. THANKS
AGAIN.
My Kind Regards,
Qhurram