Update terminated express message

PEOU Tom T Tom_PEOU at rta.nsw.gov.au
Thu May 18 19:34:47 EDT 2006

Hi Akshay,

This 'Update Terminated Message' would not come from the change of
WF-BATCH password.
Where are you getting this message? Is it an email, document or work
item? If it's a work item, then there should be a workflow log for it -
check that.

Cheers,
Tom

Tom Peou
Workflow & ESS Administrator
Roads & Traffic Authority

Hi All,

In one of our material master workflow scenario, there was a problem due
to changed password of WF-batch.
After the new password was known, we used synchronize password option
and the workflow started working.
However now there is problem like user is getting Update terminated
message in Inbox .
Will it have any connection to the change done for WF-batch password?
Wanted to know In which cases this update terminated message is
received?

Regards,

Akshay Bhagwat

SAP Practice

Wipro Technologies

': +91 20 2293 3700 x 3608
Fax: +91 20 2293 3756

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachment to it are intended only to be read or used by the named addressee. It is confidential and may contain legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistaken transmission to you. The RTA is not responsible for any unauthorised alterations to this e-mail or attachment to it. Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of the RTA. If you receive this e-mail in error, please immediately delete it from your system and notify the sender. You must not disclose, copy or use any part of this e-mail if you are not the intended recipient.