Maintain Areas of Responsibility for Agent Assignment

kaukabr@yahoo.com kaukabr at yahoo.com
Thu May 18 15:09:27 EDT 2006

Hello Tom:
I got this uptill 7th point, I couldn't figure out the
other half of the the 8TH point which is:
(You may need to create an attribute for Org Unit in
your Employee BOR if you have not done so already –
This may require very minimal coding).
a) Creating Attribute for Org.unit?
b) Where is Employee BOR I can't figure it out?
C) A Minimal coding required what kind of coding and
where this to be setup?
I am sorry, I wish I could do this, almost I came to
the end, please advise me. I appreciate your help on
this.
My Kind Regards,
Qhurram